Glenkinchie 12 Yr 750ml
- Volume: 750ml
- ALC 43%
- Age: 12 Year Old
- Brand: Glenkinchie
- Style: Subtle & Floral
Disclaimer: Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health, strictly not for sale to persons under 18 years.
Glenkinchie is very aromatic with freesias and creamy vanilla to the nose. Medium-bodied, with a fairly long finish.
Glenkinchie is perfect as an aperitif Single Malt or at the start of a meal due to its fragrant, light and appetizing body and taste. The letters GK in gold emphasize the malt's good provenance and high stature.
Nose: Aromatic, vanilla, cut flowers and beneath, a clean, toasty note. Increasingly sweet and creamy, with fresh citrus, lemon cheesecake.
Palate: Sweet, soft start becoming flowery. Crisp mid-palate then butter icing, lemon cheesecake and freesias.
Finish: Herbal and drying, a little like pot-pourri.
Glenkinchie 12 is fantastic with fish! The character of Glenkinchie – light, slightly dry, smoky with spice – makes it good with raw and spicy fish. Sashimi and sushi, scallops in bacon, tempura prawns.
- Cragganmore 12 yr Whisky 750mlPrice KES4,900.00
- Mag'5 Whisky 700mlSpecial Price Price KES1,080.00 Price KES1,200.00
- Moet & Chandon Brut - 750 MlPrice KES7,500.00
- Jameson Original - 1LitrePrice KES3,155.00
- Krackles Ola Mexican Crunch 200GPrice KES185.00
- Canterbury Gin 700mlSpecial Price Price KES1,080.00 Price KES1,200.00