Kwesé Play Streaming Device
- HD Video Support: Supports up to 1080p video
- Internal RAM: 512MB
- Internal Storage: 256MB
- WiFi: 2x2 Dual-Band 802.11 b/g/n with WPA/WPA2 and WEP security
- Ethernet: 10/100 RJ-45
- Outputs: HDMI v1.3
- External Storage: via Micro SD card and/or External USB drive
- Remote Control: 16 button IR Remote with 4 x shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels
- Power Supply: Input: 100 – 240V ac, Output: 5.99V dc – 2A
- Supported Video Formats: H.264, WMV, VC1
Kwesé Play is a Roku Powered streaming platform that uses the internet to deliver entertainment services to consumers across Sub-Sharan Africa. Kwesé Play is the first and only Roku partner in Africa with a custom-built set-top box, sporting the incredibly iconic purple tag, and is sold through various retailers and resellers.
Kwesé Play gives you access to over 200 streaming apps, including Netflix, YouTube, Kwesé, Red Bull TV, NBA and TED.
- Kwesé Play device
- HDMI cable
- 720 & 1080p HD support
- Remote + channel shortcut buttons
- Ethernet, USB and MicroSD Ports
- 2x AAA batteries
- Power adapter
- A TV with HDMi port
- Ethernet or WiFi required
- A minimum broadband speed of 4Mbps is required and 10Mbps is recommended for optimal viewing of HD content.