Talisker 10Y 750ml
- ALC 45.8%
- Gold medal winner at the International Spirits Challenge 2014
- Aged 10 years, flavour notes: Complex with hints of smoke, pepper with a rich maritime note
- Serve suggestion: Enjoyed neat or on the rocks
- During the first of the two stages of distillation gives Talisker its complexity and delivers its peppery note
- Talisker is an ideal single malt for those looking to explore the island whisky category, known for their general smoky manner
Disclaimer: Excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to your health, strictly not for sale to persons under 18 years.
Talisker 10 Yo is full-bodied, with a rich dried-fruit sweetness and a long warming peppery finish. A massive success as the island representative in Diageo's 'Classic Malts' series, Talisker 10yo's profile keeps increasing as more fans discover its intense coastal spicy, peaty character. A truly elemental malt.
Nose: Thick, pungent smoke. Notes of kippers, seaweed, apple peels. Fresh and fragrant.
Palate: Full bodied with huge plumes of smoke and volcanic, peppery peat. Intense.
Finish: Long finish, barley, malt.